Team Manager Downstream Processing (DSP) (m/w/d)
Team Manager Downstream Processing (DSP)(w/m/d)
Location: Germany and Switzerland
We are currently recruiting a "Team Manager Upstream Processing (USP)" (f/m) for a Biotech Company.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading the DSP Team responsible for Process Development and GMP Production
- Organizing asset and personnel resources
- Providing in-depth downstream processing expertise to the team and actively engaging in trouble shooting activities
- Representing the DSP Team in client meetings
- Supporting Sales and Project Management in realizing new customer projects
- Working on internal projects for continuously improving DSP development strategy
- Establishing new technologies for high throughput downstream process development of biopharmaceuticals
- Reporting to the Director Biopharmaceutical Development
- Master or PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or Biology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with downstream processing of biomolecules
- Minimum 4 years’ industry experience in DSP process development of biopharmaceuticals, GMP production experience favorable
- Experience with multi- and single-use chromatography skids from laboratory- to production-scale, experience with automated liquid handling systems favorable
- Thorough knowledge of chromatography as well as filtration applications for downstream processing of proteins
- Empathic and solution oriented personality with sound communication skills and proven leadership experience
- Proven capabilities in working in interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent English skills, German skills favorable
SGK LIFE SCIENCES CONSULTING:
We are a highly specialised team providing HR-services to the Biotech and Pharmaceutical Industry.We are a highly specialised team providing HR-services to the Biotech and Pharmaceutical Industry.
Please get in touch!
- Responsible and challenging field of activity
- Nice area to live
- Social benefits
- Competitive salary
Frau Dr. Susanne Gemmerich-Kovács
SGK Life Sciences Consulting
Scannen Sie den QR-Code mit Ihrem Smartphone, um die Stelle online anzuzeigen.